I was experiencing the same problems, but then a member of this forum posted the solution to it. Now my CD is working normally.
Please follow these Instructions. Bansuri Guru was designed originally for Windows 98. But never got updated.
But this will help !
Bansuri Guru - Running on Windowa XP and Windows Vista.
- Open the start menu and select "Run". Type in msconfig and click OK.
- The System Configuration Utility will open up.
- Click the BOOT.INI Tab.
- Find the "Advanced" button and click it.
- You should see the option "Limit memory to xxx MB". Select it.
- Make a note of the current value and then change it to 512. Click OK.
- You will get a message that tells you to reboot, so reboot.
- When the computer boots up you may get a message that says something about not having enough memory to run certain programs. Just click OK and allow it to continue booting.
The BansuriGuru should now work. When you are finished, remember to set the memory limit back to its original value [and unselect that option] and reboot again.
If you follow the instructions above the software should work.